Sandwich Street East, Looking East From Sterling Construction Company, February 1952


(Click to View Larger Image)
Sandwich Street East, Looking East From Sterling Construction Company, February 1952
Date: 1952
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 00391
Source: WPD
Notes: Sterling Construction Company was located on the north side at 2494 Sandwich Street East. Ford Motor Company can be seen on the left at 2780 Sandwich Street East. In the background, Our Lady of the Lake Church and the Ford Powerhouse are visible.
Subject(s): Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Sterling Construction Company (Windsor)
Ford Motor Company of Canada (Windsor)
Factories
Our Lady Of The Lake Roman Catholic Church (Windsor)
Churches
Houses
Commercial Buildings
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image