Central Methodist Church, Windsor, Canada.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1910; the Central Methodist Church opened in 1906; it replaced the original Methodist Church on Windsor Avenue which burned down in 1904; it is now called the Central United Church and is located at 628 Ouellette Avenue (east side) near Wyandotte Street; the postcard is addressed to Miss Jeannette Mason.
Central Methodist Church (Windsor)
Central United Church (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2