Serbian Orthodox Church Gratchanitza, Windsor, Ont., Canada
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1952; dedicated October 19th, 1952; the Serbian Orthodox congregation purchased land at the corner of Meldrum Road and Tecumseh Road East in 1949 and the Serbian Orthodox Church was completed in 1952; the church, a replica of the 13th century monastery "Gracanica" in Kosovo, is a recognized heritage site.
Serbian Orthodox Church (Windsor)
Meldrum Road (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2