Prince Edward Hotel, Windsor, Ont.
|Prince Edward Hotel, Windsor, Ont.|
Geller Publication Services
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1963; the Prince Edward Hotel was situated on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect; it had 250 rooms, opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976. Postcard is addressed to Mrs. G. Stevenson.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
Esenwein And Johnson, Architects
McPhail, Albert, Architect
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2