Royal Windsor Garage, 334-364 Dougall Avenue, December 1952
b&w; digitized from negative
Royal Windsor Garage, owned by Noble Duff, was located on the east side of Dougall Avenue, between University Avenue and Park Street. The Mercury truck belongs to Western Car Carriers, Winnipeg.
Royal Windsor Garage (Windsor)
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
Western Car Carriers (Winnipeg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1