Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c.1925; the Prince Edward Hotel was situated on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect; it had 250 rooms, opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976. Postcard is addressed to Mamie Schee. The grounds of St. Mary's Academy can be seen on the southeast corner.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
McPhail, Albert, Architect
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2