|Prince Edward Hotel, Windsor, Canada, 1947|
Valentine-Black Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1947; the Prince Edward Hotel was located on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect; it contained 250 rooms and was operated by the United Hotels Company; it opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976. Postcard is addressed to Miss T. Stone.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Esenwein And Johnson, Architects
McPhail, Albert, Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2