Title: 
Ambassadors Of Good Will
Year: 
1935
Type(s): 
Postcard
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Notes: 
c 1935; "Norton-Palmer Hotel: 350 Rooms, Modern, Fireproof; Situated in the centre of down-town Windsor overlooking the Detroit River and convenient to all roads of transportation." The Norton Palmer Hotel was located on the northwest corner of Park Street and Pelissier Street; designed by the architectural firm of Hutton and Souter (Hamilton), it opened on December 17th, 1927; it closed in 1974 and was demolished in the late 1970s; postcard also shows the Hotel Norton in Detroit; has small pictures of the Lakewood Golf and Country Club, the typical twin bed room, the typical parlor suite, and the English Grill Room.
Subject(s): 
Norton Palmer Hotel (Windsor)
Hotels
Pelissier Street (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Hutton And Souter, Architects (Hamilton)
Hotel Norton (Detroit)
Lakewood Country Club (Windsor)
Clubs
Advertising
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Detroit (Michigan)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2