Bank Of Montreal, 1799 Wyandotte Street East, Exterior 2, June 1959


(Click to View Larger Image)
Bank Of Montreal, 1799 Wyandotte Street East, Exterior 2, June 1959
Date: 1959
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 00348
Source: WPD Collection
Notes: Located on the southeast corner of Wyandotte Street East and Chilver Road; was built in 1912-1913 for Merchants Bank of Canada by Montreal architectural firm Hogle And Davis, in collaboration with the Walkerville architectural firm of Stahl And Kinsey. It became the Bank of Montreal in 1922 and closed in 1995.
Subject(s): Bank Of Montreal (Walkerville)
Merchants Bank Of Canada (Walkerville)
Banks
Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Chilver Road (Windsor)
Hogle And Davis, Architects (Montreal)
Stahl And Kinsey, Architects (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Walkerville (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image