Title: 
Windsor Police Wigle Park Inspection May 1952
Year: 
1952
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 
00295
Source: 
WPD Collection
Notes: 
Looking north; Wigle Park is located on the southeast corner of Erie Street and McDougall Street. It was Windsor's first official park, and was established in 1908; the field house in the centre, background still exists; the large building in the background belongs to the Windsor Utilities Commission.
Subject(s): 
Windsor Police
Police Officers
Parades
Parks
Wigle Park (Windsor)
Erie Street (Windsor)
McDougall Street (Windsor)
Houses
Windsor Utilities Commission
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1