|Pistol Range, Windsor Police Headquarters, Interior 1, July 1957|
b&w; digitized from negative
In 1957, the Windsor Police Pistol Range moved from the basement of the city market to the basement of the Police Headquarters. The pistol range had been in the city market since 1941. Windsor Police Headquarters was located on the southeast corner of Park Street East and Goyeau Street, at 135 Park Street East.
Windsor Police Headquarters
Park Street (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1