|Steamer "Britannia" On The River, Detroit, Mich.|
S. H. Knox & Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 4
Postmarked 1909; the Britannia was built in 1906 and commissioned to carry 3,000 passengers and 60 automobiles across the Detroit River; addressed to Mrs. J. L. Salkeld of Goderich.
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2