Peerless Specialty Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 4
Postmarked 1931; the Ambassador Bridge as viewed from the corner of London Street (now University Avenue) and Vista Court; built between 1927 and 1929, the Ambassador Bridge was the longest suspension bridge in the world at that time, with a central span measuring 1,850 feet and a total length of 2 miles; the bridge measured 152 feet above the Detroit River; the postcard is addressed to Mrs. Lavina Brown.
Ambassador Bridge (Windsor Detroit)
Vista Court (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
London Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2