Ouelette Avenue Looking South, Windsor, Ont., Canada, 1915
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 3
c. 1915; looking south along the west side of Ouellette Avenue between Chatham and London Streets; the Victoria Block, with the Imperial Bank of Canada on the ground floor, is seen on the southwest corner of Chatham Street and Ouellette Avenue. This is the original location of the Imperial Bank. It moved into a new building on the northwest corner of Ouellette Avenue and London Street in 1920. The Labelle Block is the building on the southwest corner of Ouellette Avenue and London Street; it burned down in 1959.
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Chatham Street (Windsor)
London Street (Windsor)
Imperial Bank of Canada (Windsor)
Labelle Block (Windsor)
Victoria Block (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2