Title: 
Elmwood Casino And Motor Hotel
Year: 
1950
Type(s): 
Ephemera
Physical Description: 
2-sided folding sheet; 35 cm x 25 cm, irregular
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Ephemera Box
Notes: 
c. 1950; located on the west side of Dougall Avenue, south of Tecumseh Road; owned for many years by Al Siegel; the Elmwood Hotel was in operation during the early 1930s, but was reconstructed c. 1944.
Subject(s): 
Elmwood Casino (Windsor)
Casinos
Elmwood Hotel (Windsor)
Hotels
Restaurants
Siegel, Al
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
Advertising
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2 , Tiff Image 3