Windsor Armouries



(Click to View Larger Image)
Windsor Armouries
Date: 1903
Type(s): Postcard
Language: English
Source: Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 3
Notes: Postmarked 1903; addressed to Mr. Eddie Heath of Sedalia, Ohio; the armouries are located on the south side of London Street (now University Avenue), just east of Ouellette Avenue; the building was designed by David Ewart and constructed between 1900 and 1902 for the 21st Regiment of Essex County Fusiliers (later known as the Essex And Kent Scottish Regiment)
Subject(s): Armouries (Windsor)
Essex And Kent Scottish Regiment (Windsor)
Military Buildings
Military
Ewart, David, Architect
London Street (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Essex County (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image