Title: 
Ouellette Avenue, Looking North, Windsor, Ontario, 1937
Year: 
1937
Publisher: 
F.H. Leslie Limited
Type(s): 
Postcard
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 3
Notes: 
Postmarked 1937; aerial view of Ouellette Avenue looking north from Erie Street; on the east side of Ouellette Avenue, the Masonic Temple (partially hidden by trees) can be seen; north of it is a white building built in 1929 and designed by R. J. Davies; originally known as the Martin Marketorium, in 1944 it became the HMCS Hunter (naval reserve) building, owned by the Department of National Defense; the card is addressed to Mr. & Mrs. T. E. Wayte.
Subject(s): 
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Erie Street (Windsor)
Masonic Temple (Windsor)
Societies
HMCS Hunter Building (Windsor)
Martin Marketorium (Windsor)
Davies, R. J., Architect
Commercial Buildings
Military Buildings
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2