Holy Family Retreat House
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
C. 1960; "R. R. #1, Harrow, Ontario; located on the shores of Lake Erie. Chapel of Christ the King nestles between St. Mary's Building and St. Joseph's Building"; was formerly the Erie View Hotel; was remodelled and opened as a retreat house in 1948.
Holy Family Retreat House (Oxley)
Chapel of Christ the King (Oxley)
Erie View Hotel (Oxley)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2