Harbor, Belle River, Ont.
P. L. M. 2617
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
Postmarked 1911; addressed to Mrs. A. Sutherland; the original photograph was taken in 1908 by Paul Lemire. Left to right: Adolf Thibert, Alfred Thibert, Carl Ladouceur, Able Ladouceur, Rene Thibert, Claude Beaune and Rolland Beaune. The ships are: Jo-Anne (in front), owned by Michael Thibert, then the Keepsake (second), owned by Horace Fleury, then the Lilly (third), owned by Alfred Ouellette.
Harbour (Belle River)
Belle River (Ontario)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2