|Catholic Church, Essex, Ontario, Canada|
Photogelatine Engraving Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
C. 1945; built 1942; located on the northwest corner of Talbot Street South and Fairview Avenue West; street address of the new, current church is 146 Talbot St. South.
Holy Name of Jesus Church (Essex)
Fairview Avenue (Essex)
Talbot Street (Essex)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2