Town Hall, Essex, Ont.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
c. 1910; completed in the Summer of 1898; designed by architect John Alexander Maycock; Essex Town Hall was upstairs; they shared the building with the Odd Fellows (downstairs); it was located on the east side of Talbot Street, between Gordon Avenue and Arthur Avenue.
Town Hall (Essex)
Maycock, John Alexander, Architect
Odd Fellows (Essex)
Talbot Street (Essex)
Odd Fellows Temple (Essex)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2