Post Office, Amherstburg, Can.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
Postmarked 1908; addressed to Miss Lizzie Ryan; this post office was located on the northwest corner of Dalhousie Street and Richmond Street. It was begun in 1883; it opened in March, 1886, and was demolished in 1968; the post office was on the ground floor and customs was on the 2nd floor
Post Office (Amherstburg)
Dalhousie Street (Amherstburg)
Richmond Street (Amherstburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2