Title: 
Post Office And Customs, Amherstburg, Ont., Canada
Year: 
1912
Publisher: 
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co.
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
108,088 J.V.
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 1
Notes: 
Postmarked 1912; this post office was located on the northwest corner of Dalhousie Street and Richmond Street. It was begun in 1883; it opened in March, 1886, and was demolished in 1968; the post office was on the ground floor and customs was on the 2nd floor; addressed to Mr. A. Neary
Subject(s): 
Post Office (Amherstburg)
Government Buildings
Dalhousie Street (Amherstburg)
Richmond Street (Amherstburg)
Stores
Place(s): 
Amherstburg (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2