Behind The Grand Central House Hotel, Riverside Drive East, September 1956
b&w; digitized from negative
The Grand Central House Hotel was located at 239-241 Riverside Drive East, between Windsor Avenue and McDougall Street. The proprietor was Milford Graveline.
Grand Central House Hotel (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1