City Hall, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
c. 1955; it was originally Central School, designed by James Anderson, and completed in 1873. It became Windsor's city hall in 1904 and was demolished in 1958.
City Hall, Second (Windsor)
Central School (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2