|City Hall, Windsor, Canada|
V. E. Marentette & Son
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
c. 1910; Windsor's second city hall was designed by James Anderson of Detroit, it was completed in 1873 as Central School and became the city hall in 1904; It was demolished in 1958.
City Hall, Second (Windsor)
Central School (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2