Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
Postmarked 1909; addressed to Miss Oliver Queen; located on the southeast corner of Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street) and Mill Street. It opened June 1st, 1907 and cost over $15,000. John Spiers was the postmaster and Miss Jessie Spiers was assistant postmaster.
Post Office, 1907 (Sandwich)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Mill Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2