|Cody Hall, South Side, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada|
World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
c. 1963; "Courtesy: University of Windsor"; the residence, Cody Hall, was designed by Johnson And McWhinnie, and constructed in 1961; it was demolished in 2012; the original 1856 building (demolished 1965) is visible on the left.
University of Windsor
University of Windsor. Cody Hall
Johnson And McWhinnie, Architects (Windsor)
Assumption College (Windsor). Original Building
University of Windsor. Original Building
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2