|Post Office, Walkerville, Canada|
Rumsey & Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
c. 1910; this post office was located on the south side of Sandwich Street between Devonshire Road and Walker Road (85 Sandwich Street); it also contained the municipal council chamber and offices for the mayor, town clerk, and treasurer. It was built in 1904, designed by Albert Kahn. It served as the post office until 1914, when the new post office was built. The building has now been moved to 350 Devonshire Road. The store for the Walkerville Light and Power Company can be seen next door at 83 Sandwich Street. They sold electrical supplies.
Post Office, 1904 (Walkerville)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Town Hall (Walkerville)
Kahn, Albert, Architect
Devonshire Road (Windsor)
Walkerville Light and Power Company Store (Walkerville)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2