|King George School, Walkerville, Ont.|
Rumsey & Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
Written and postmarked in 1926; addressed to Mrs. K. S. Glenn; the school is located on the south side of Ottawa Street at 1799 Ottawa Street; it was designed by the Architect: Stahl, Kinsey And Chapman and built in 1914. In 1914 it was called King George School, or sometimes King George Public School. In 1963, it became King George Vocational School. In 1970 it changed names to Monarch Secondary School. In 1987 it then became the Adult Education Centre. Currently, it is Ecole Elementaire L'Envolee.
King George School (Windsor)
Ecole Elementaire L'Envolee (Windsor)
Ottawa Street (Windsor)
Monarch Secondary School (Windsor)
Stahl, Kinsey And Chapman, Architects (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2