|Sandwich St. Showing Our Lady Of The Lake Church, Ford, Ont.|
Photogelatine Engraving Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
c. 1925; looking east from Drouillard Road; on the south side: Ford City's Town Hall, then Our Lady Of The Lake Church; then Cadillac Street. In the distance, the Ford Powerhouse and then Ford City Public School (later East Windsor Public School) are visible.
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Drouillard Road (Windsor)
Cadillac Street (Windsor)
Our Lady Of The Lake Roman Catholic Church (Windsor)
Town Hall (Ford City)
Ford Motor Company Of Canada (Windsor)
Ford City Public School
East Windsor Public School
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Ford City (Ontario)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2