Fire Department, Windsor, Ont., Canada
Valentine And Sons Publishing Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
Postmarked 1913; the Windsor Fire Department was located on the north side of Pitt Street between Windsor Avenue and McDougall Avenue; this fire station later became known as central station no. 2; the fire ladder is on display; addressed to the Reverend J. F. Yount
Fire Station No. 2 (Windsor)
Pitt Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2