Title: 
Fire Hall, Windsor, Ont., Canada
Year: 
1915
Publisher: 
Valentine And Sons Publishing Co.
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
111,962 J.V.
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Black Binder 2
Notes: 
c. 1915; located on the north side of Pitt Street between Windsor Avenue and McDougall Avenue; the Windsor Fire Department's first motorized fire truck is on display; it was acquired in 1914; this fire hall later became known as central station no. 2; Meretsky & Gitlin, furniture and stoves is next door; the sign for Hawkins Grocer is also visible
Subject(s): 
Fire Station No. 2 (Windsor)
Fire Stations
Fire Engines
Fire Fighters
Horses
Pitt Street (Windsor)
Stores
Meretsky And Gitlin (Windsor)
Hawkins Grocer (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2