Title: 
Carnegie Public Library, Leamington, Ont., Canada
Year: 
1928
Publisher: 
Lee's 5 & 10c Store
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
58579-C
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Green Binder
Notes: 
Photograph c. 1928; postmarked 1941; the Library was located on the northwest corner of Erie Street North and John Street. The architect was John Alexander Maycock and it opened in 1912; addressed to Miss Marie Huebert.
Subject(s): 
Carnegie Library (Leamington)
Libraries
Erie Street (Leamington)
John Street (Leamington)
Maycock, John Alexander, Architect
Essex Public Library (Essex County)
Place(s): 
Leamington (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2