Erie Street South, Leamington, Ont., Canada 1910
Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Green Binder
c. 1910; on the right: the Erie House Hotel, on the corner of Erie Street South and Mill Street, later became the Auto Stop Inn; the electric car belonged to the Windsor, Essex, and Lake Shore Railway; this line, which started running in 1908, linked Leamington to Windsor, via Kingsville and Essex.
Erie House Hotel (Leamington)
Auto Stop Inn (Leamington)
Erie Street (Leamington)
Mill Street (Leamington)
Windsor Essex And Lake Shore Rapid Railway Company (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2