Sterling Crescent Construction


(Click to View Larger Image)
Sterling Crescent Construction
Date: 1955
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: Sepia
Language: English
Source: Donated by Richard Merlo
Notes: c. 1955; this was part of an estate that was located at roughly 3800 Riverside Drive East (formerly Sandwich Street). It was opposite Alexander Park. The back of the property ran up to Wyandotte Street and was purchased c. 1950 by Sterling Construction Company for residential development; Sterling Crescent has been constructed and the first bungalow, number 255, has been built. It was owned by Ann Cross (nee Merlo); no .tiff file available
Subject(s): Houses
Gardens
Construction
Sterling Construction Company (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Sterling Crescent (Windsor)
Cross, Ann
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: Original in private collection
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image