Estate On Riverside Drive East. Back View


(Click to View Larger Image)
Estate On Riverside Drive East. Back View
Date: 1950
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w
Language: English
Source: Donated by Richard Merlo
Notes: c. 1950; this estate was located at roughly 3800 Riverside Drive East (formerly Sandwich Street). It was opposite Alexander Park. The back of the property ran up to Wyandotte Street and was purchased c. 1950 by Sterling Construction Company for residential development; no .tiff file available
Subject(s): Houses
Gardens
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Sterling Construction Company (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image