Title: 
St. Denis Sports Hall, University of Windsor
Creator(s): 
Lloyd, Sid
Year: 
1948
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
Sepia
Language: 
English
Source: 
Donated by Richard Merlo
Notes: 
c. 1948; south entrance; St. Denis Hall existed from 1915-1981; it was altered several times, including in 1948; some fragments of the building are still there, and the gymnasium portion is now known as the Education Gym; no .tiff file available
Subject(s): 
University of Windsor. St. Denis Hall
University of Windsor. Education Gym
University of Windsor
Universities
Assumption College (Windsor). St. Denis Hall
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
Original in private collection