H. Belden & Co.
b&w; 1973 reprint
Illustrated Historical Atlas of Essex and Kent, 1880-1881. Toronto : H. Belden & Co., . Page 71
Located on the north side of King Street, near the corner of King Street and Fourth Street; built in 1872; named after Ebenezer W. Scane, who purchased it in 1875; G. E. Kemp's Musical Instruments store can be seen bottom, right.
Scanes Opera House (Chatham)
King Street (Chatham)
Scane, Ebenezer W.
Kemp, G. E., Musical Instruments (Chatham)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1