St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Ontario, 1881
H. Belden & Co.
b&w; 1973 reprint
Illustrated Historical Atlas of the Counties of Essex and Kent, 1880-1881. Toronto : H. Belden & Co., . Page 43
This is the first St. Mary's Academy, built circa 1865. It was located on the southeast corner of Park Street and Ouellette Avenue; St. Mary's Academy did rent space in a building on Goyeau Street when they first opened, and until this building could be built.
St. Mary's Academy, First (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1