Title: 
St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Canada, 1945
Year: 
1945
Publisher: 
Valentine-Black Co.
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
WR 19
Language: 
English
Notes: 
c. 1945; this is the third St. Mary's Academy; it was built between 1927-1929 in south Windsor. It closed in 1970 and was demolished in 1977. It was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Subject(s): 
St. Mary's Academy, Third (Windsor)
Schools
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Convents
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2