St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Ont., Canada, 1915



(Click to View Larger Image)
St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Ont., Canada, 1915
Publisher: Valentine And Sons United Publishing Co.
Date: 1915
Type(s): Postcard
Language: English
Identifier(s): 108124 J.V.
Notes: c. 1915; was built on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street in 1904. It was demolished in 1929 to make way for the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Plaza. It was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Subject(s): St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Schools
Convents
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Gardens
Statues
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image