|Norton Palmer Hotel, Windsor, Canada, 1945|
c. 1945; was located on the northwest corner of Park Street and Pelissier Street; designed by the architectural firm of Hutton and Souter (Hamilton), it opened on December 17th, 1927; it closed in 1974 and was demolished in the late 1970s.
Norton Palmer Hotel (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Pelissier Street (Windsor)
Hutton And Souter, Architects (Hamilton)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2