Title: 
Marios Fine Foods, 1948
Year: 
1948
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
Sepia
Source: 
Donated by Richard Merlo
Notes: 
c. 1948; no .tiff file available; Mario's Tavern; branch of the Royal Bank of Canada to the right; building was designed by architect Garnet Andrew McElroy and built in 1948; located at 755 Ouellette Avenue.
Subject(s): 
Mario's Tavern (Windsor)
Commercial Buildings
Royal Bank Of Canada (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Banks
Restaurants
Taverns
McElroy, Garnet Andrew, Architect
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
Original in private collection