|Sterling Ready Mix Concrete Company|
Donated by Richard Merlo
c. 1940; no .tiff file available; copy (P10677) at Windsor Community Museum; founded in the mid- to late 1930s; located at 2494 Sandwich Street East, just west of Ford Motor Company of Canada; shows cement mixers being loaded up.
Sterling Ready Mix Concrete Company (Windsor)
Ford City (Ontario)
Original in private collection