Title: 
Windmill, Petite Cote
Creator(s): 
Van Cleve, James
Year: 
1881
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; reproduction (20x25; c. 1965) of a painting
Identifier(s): 
Acc. No. 13-012, Box 11, 3542 PP
Source: 
Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: 
According to the 1909 book: Township of Sandwich / Neal, "this wind mill was built during the year 1803 on the McGregor Farm, Petite Cote...The picture is from a water colour painting by Capt. James Van Cleve in 1881, and published through kindness of Miss McKee, Sandwich."; Petite Cote is now part of LaSalle.
Subject(s): 
Windmills
McGregor Farm (Petite Cote)
Place(s): 
Petite Cote (Ontario)
LaSalle (Ontario)
Rights: 
Permission needed
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1