b&w; reproduction (20x25 cm; c. 1965) of painting
Acc. No. 13-012, Box 11, 3539 PP
Walkerville Times Collection
Painting c. 1830; he published "The Canadian Emigrant", the Western District's first regular newspaper, from 1831-1837; in the 1830s, he purchased the McGregor-Cowan House (3118 Sandwich St., Windsor); from 1842-1846 he was the Sandwich District and County Clerk.
Canadian Emigrant (Newspaper)
University of Windsor. Leddy Libarary
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1