Dalhousie Street, Amherstburg, Looking North


(Click to View Larger Image)
Dalhousie Street, Amherstburg, Looking North
Date: 1925
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; 25x20 cm
Identifier(s): Acc. No. 13-012, Box 11, 3525 PP
Source: Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: c. 1925; the house on the left (west side) at 214 Dalhousie Street is Park House. It was built in the 1790s in River Rouge, Detroit, and then moved to Amherstburg in 1799; it was owned by the Park family for over 100 years, until the 1940s, and became a museum in 1972. It is a framed, French style home.
Subject(s): Dalhousie Street (Amherstburg)
Houses
Park House Museum (Amherstburg)
Museums
Place(s): Amherstburg (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image