Title: 
Ambassador Bridge Construction: Attaching The Floor System To The Suspender Ropes
Year: 
1929
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; 20x13 cm
Identifier(s): 
Acc. No. 13-012, Box 11, 3516 PP
Source: 
Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: 
Construction on the Ambassador Bridge officially began on May 7th, 1927; it was built by the McClintic-Marshall Company (Pittsburgh) for the Detroit International Bridge Company; it opened to traffic on November 15th, 1929
Subject(s): 
Ambassador Bridge (Windsor Detroit)
Bridges
McClintic-Marshall Company (Pittsburgh)
Detroit International Bridge Company (Detroit)
Detroit River
Construction
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Detroit (Michigan)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1