Title: 
Armouries, Windsor, Canada, 1905
Year: 
1905
Publisher: 
Pugh Manufacturing Company
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
731-23
Language: 
English
Notes: 
c. 1905; side and back view of the Armouries; located on the south side of London Street (now University Avenue), just east of Ouellette Avenue; it was designed by David Ewart and constructed between 1900 and 1902 for the 21st Regiment of Essex County Fusiliers (later known as the Essex & Kent Scottish Regiment)
Subject(s): 
Armouries (Windsor)
Military Buildings
Ewart, David, Architect
Essex And Kent Scottish Regiment (Windsor)
London Street (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2